Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Just Love Irony

Today I read where Dr. James Dobson took issue with Barack Obama, here. I particularly noted one quote:

"I think he's deliberately distorting the traditional understanding of the Bible to fit his own world view, his own confused theology," Dobson said, adding that Obama is "dragging biblical understanding through the gutter."

Maybe the word "traditional" has a different meaning to Dr. Dobson. But of course, he should be an expert when it comes to "confused theology."

Like I say, I just love irony.

Actually, I think Dr. Dobson is a bit flustered, as things seem to be falling apart in the Southern religio-political coalition. He doesn't like John McCain any better. Maybe he's losing his focus.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Fascinating, as always. Thank you so much.