Monday, May 07, 2007

Thinking Bloggers

A few days ago, Notes from the Underground tagged me for a Thinking Blogger award. I wasn't sure what to do with it, for frankly, my reaction was "Who, me?" Then Hilarius tagged me as well. So here goes.


First, the Rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme;
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

Now, my guidelines: First, I don't think I should list those who tagged me (as otherwise I would). Second, I don't think I should include our blogger priests (as otherwise I would). This eliminates Abandoned Mind, Glory to God, Orthodixie and Second Terrace. Third, I will not list those who write professionally, which cuts out Crunchy Con, Eunomia and the White Path. Nor will I tag my choices, as they can see it when they visit here. I don't anyone to feel compelled to respond. Finally, I don't think I will display the "Thinking Blogger Award." It is not that I am not honored. But sometimes I just want to be cynical, sarcastic, silly or tacky--hardly "Thinking Blogger" material. With that being said, my 5 are:

1. Dixie
2. Ochlophobist
3. Oh Taste and See
4. Scrivener
5. Water and Spirit

No comments: